Egg Waffles with Caramelized Banana & Coconut Shavings
Egg Waffles - 1 pc
Whipped Cream - a dash
Banana - half
Caramel Sauce - 1 tsp
Coconut Shavings - 1 tbsp
White Sugar - 1 tbsp
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Place one piece of Hong Kong Street Eats' original flavour egg waffles in the oven and heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until crispy.
3. Fan the top and bottom of the waffles for extra crispiness.
4. Slice banana in half, sprinkle on sugar and torch surface until sugar caramelize.
5. Plate waffle and garnish with caramelized bananas, coconut shavings, caramel sauce, and whipped cream.