Chocolate Egg Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich
Chocolate Egg Waffles - 2 pc
Your Favorite Ice Crea - 2-3 scoops
Strawberries - 2 each
1. Preheat oven to 200 deg Celsius.
2. Place two pieces of Hong Kong Street Eats' chocolate chip egg waffles in the oven and heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until crispy.
3. Remove waffles from the oven and place on a baking sheet.
4. Fan the top and bottom of the waffles like a street vendor for extra crispiness.
5. Mold ice cream into a disc shape.
6. Assemble ice cream sandwich!