top of page
Chinese Sausage Egg Waffle Morning Sandwich
Chinese Sausage Egg Waffles - 2 pc
Salami - 3-4 slices
Fried Egg - 2 pc
Lettuce - 1 leaf
Tomatoes - 2 slices
1. Preheat oven to 200 deg Celsius.
2. Place two pieces of Hong Kong Street Eats' Chinese sausage egg waffles in the oven and heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until crispy.
3. Remove waffles from the oven and place on a baking sheet.
4. Fan the top and bottom of the waffles for extra crispiness.
5. Fry up the egg the way you like it.
6. Assemble the sandwich. Place the egg last for great photo effects!
bottom of page