Chinese Sausage Egg Waffle Morning Sandwich
Chinese Sausage Egg Waffles - 2 pc
Salami - 3-4 slices
Fried Egg - 2 pc
Lettuce - 1 leaf
Tomatoes - 2 slices
1. Preheat oven to 200 deg Celsius.
2. Place two pieces of Hong Kong Street Eats' Chinese sausage egg waffles in the oven and heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until crispy.
3. Remove waffles from the oven and place on a baking sheet.
4. Fan the top and bottom of the waffles like a street vendor for extra crispiness.
5. Fry up the egg the way you like it.
6. Assemble the sandwich. Place the egg last for great photo effects!