Egg Waffles with Ice Cream & Strawberries
Egg Waffles - 2 pc
Your Favorite Ice Cream - 1 scoop
Strawberries - 2 each
Sprinkles - 2 pinches
Chocolate Sauce - a few drizzle
1. Preheat oven to 200 deg Celsius.
2. Place two pieces of Hong Kong Street Eats' original flavour egg waffles in the oven and heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until crispy.
3. Fan the top and bottom of the waffles like a street vendor for extra crispiness.
4. Brush chocolate sauce onto plate.
5. Place waffles onto plate then GARNISH and DECORATE!!!