top of page
Egg Waffles with Ice Cream & Strawberries
Egg Waffles - 2 pc
Your Favorite Ice Cream - 1 scoop
Strawberries - 2 each
Sprinkles - 2 pinches
Chocolate Sauce - a few drizzle
1. Preheat oven to 200 deg Celsius.
2. Place two pieces of Hong Kong Street Eats' original flavour egg waffles in the oven and heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until crispy.
3. Fan the top and bottom of the waffles for extra crispiness.
4. Brush chocolate sauce onto plate.
5. Place waffles onto plate then GARNISH and DECORATE!!!
bottom of page